Kinetic IT is pleased to announce that following an exhaustive tender process and rapid transition we began delivering services under the Managed Services Agreement with V/Line on 1 December 2010.
V/Line is Victoria’s regional public transport provider, operating more than 1400 train services and 600 coach services every week. During 2008-09, V/Line transported 13.17 million customers on trains and coaches.
Following a very intense service take-up timeframe the Kinetic IT team have achieved the following key outcomes:
- Establish a brand new dedicated call centre in our Southbank office
- Procure and establish brand new management tools, including HP Service Manager 9 and CA Spectrum and eHealth
- Complete recruitment and on-boarding for required staff
- Assist with the disengagement of the previous outsourcer and conduct an efficient handover without any disruption to the business
- Update all infrastructure devices to a base configuration level to allow proactive management of these assets
The Business Development team, Service Transition team and Service Delivery team have made very positive impressions with our newest customer as evidenced by the following quote:
“Just as an overall comment it has been remarkable how smooth the transition has been and the initial feedback from people requiring assistance has been excellent.” – Greg Kesby, IT Services Manager, V/Line
Kinetic IT looks forward to the ongoing stabilisation phase and an enduring and successful relationship with V/Line over the coming years.